Inbound marketing campaign is a business strategy that aims to attract leads to your business. Implementing inbound marketing methods is critical if you operate an e-commerce store. The most effective type of marketing is capturing prospective consumers’ attention and getting them to come to you.
If you don’t engage in inbound marketing methods, you’re passing up significant possibilities to get leads into your sales funnel. Let’s look at some of the inbound marketing methods you should implement right away.
But first, let’s clarify some terminology.
What Really is an Inbound Marketing campaign and Why Is It Effective?
Inbound marketing is a company approach that tries to bring in new customers. The objective is to persuade prospective consumers to come to you by giving great material and experiences. Inbound marketing includes content, social media, branding, and SEO.
Inbound marketing is effective because it is focused on the customer experience. It includes a variety of channels and content kinds, allowing prospective customers to interact with your shop on their own terms.
The sales process in outbound marketing often looks like this:
- You make the prospect aware of your store, for example, by cold-calling or attending a trade event.
- You and your sales staff provide product information.
- You determine whether or not the lead is qualified (i.e., likely to buy) and market to them appropriately.
- The prospect makes the decision to purchase or not to buy.
Let’s look into the effective ways to create an inbound marketing campaign.
1. Create a focused offer to acquire new email contacts- A targeted offer is the first stage in every inbound marketing campaign. The offer is a service, incentive, or piece of information that entices visitors to your website to become leads or customers. As the first step in your inbound marketing efforts, take time to develop a fantastic offer. Converting site visitors will be difficult without a compelling offer, and your inbound marketing strategy will stop before it begins.
2. Use a Call to Action and a Landing Page to promote your offer on your website- A call to action and a landing page are both used on your website to market and promote the offer. The call to action button is intended to inform website visitors about the services you provide on your landing page. Be assured that your call to action is apparent and prominent and that your landing page is keyword-optimized and has an attention-grabbing headline.
3. Create a series of Lead Nurturing Emails- Once a website visitor fills out the offer form, you have their email address. You will send them a series of timed emails as part of the lead nurturing component. Lead nurturing aims to turn website visitors into prospects and customers.
4. Use email to market your offer to existing clients- Your current connections are the most natural audience to advertise your new offer to via email marketing. To be most successful, split your contact lists and send slightly different messages to each one. Maintain your final aim of providing helpful and relevant information regardless of which set of contacts you an email.
5. Use blogging to attract new people to the offer- Blogging is one of the most effective and efficient strategies to drive traffic to your website. Consistently creating valuable, relevant, entertaining, and shareable material with targeted keywords can help your website rank better in search engines. The higher your website rating, the more likely it is that people will find you, resulting in increased website traffic.
6. Promote your offer on social media- Your offer MUST be pushed on social media. You must do more than simply create a fresh offer and hope that people will discover it. Sharing your offer on social media encourages people to share it with their networks, resulting in increased traffic to your website and, eventually, more leads for your company.
7. Measure, evaluate, and adapt as needed- The great thing about your Inbound Marketing strategy is that each component can be assessed and improved. Your call to action did not receive a sufficient number of clicks? Let’s alter it and make it better. Does your email marketing have a low open rate? Let’s alter it and make it better. We may monitor the performance of any component at any moment and make modifications to achieve the desired outcomes.
The aforementioned Inbound Marketing Campaign components are not as simple as they appear, but they are doable. If you’re interested in Inbound Marketing for your company but don’t want to handle it alone, contact Blue Frog. Nautone can help you increase your sales to 10X. Get on a strategy call with us, and let’s travel on a successful journey.
Inbound marketing is critical for e-commerce business owners who want to generate more leads, interact with their audience more effectively, and ultimately improve sales.
Inbound marketing is effective because it makes customers feel appreciated and involved. It feels more like a dialogue rather than them being lectured. Instead of instructing your audience what to do, inbound marketing respects their agency by allowing them to make their own decision to buy from you.
Don’t worry — you don’t have to attempt every strategy on this list all at once! If you’re new to inbound marketing, start with only one or two. Once you’ve mastered them, you may scale and increase your marketing activities.
Maintain your efforts, and your e-commerce firm will flourish.